First, wash your hands with soap and water
How to Apply: Topical creams should be applied once per day unless otherwise instructed by your physician.
Where to Apply: WOMEN: Topical creams may be applied to abdomen and inner thighs.
MEN: Apply to inner thigh, shoulders, upper chest, or inner arm
** Rotate application sites each day. If you are only applying the hormone to one area, rotate sides each day (example: left/right arm)
- Limit your contact with other people or animals for 30min after applying testosterone cream. It is possible to transfer transdermal hormones to others if it is not fully absorbed.
- Wash hands immediately after applying testosterone cream
- Do not mix or layer over other hormone creams or skin lotions
- Do not bathe or shower for 40min after applying cream
- Do not exercise or promote sweating for 2 hours after application
- Always be sure to follow the directions provided by your pharmacy and physician.
Please us if you have any questions.
How to Use Topi-Click Dispenser